Weird Dark "blotchy" effect for ENBs

DeagleTalon

Hey everyone, for some ENB presets I've noticed a weird "blotchy" effect in darkened areas and sometimes an irridescence when it should be pitch black. The textures are darkened but certain parts of them are darker than others and give off a silverish look almost. It's hard to describe it. It looks similar to when you open your main menu in game (Esc). The way the games visuals change through the menu's transparent window. I was wondering if anyone knew what setting, if any, controls this type of visual effect and how to tweak it to get rid of it. There are some amazing ENB's that I would love to use but unfortunately this effect drives me crazy so I would like to manually change it if possible. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. I posted a picture, see the way it looks through the menu window? Thats the way it looks in game sometimes.

Contrast does these kinds of things, I suggest using IMAGINATOR, as it lets you turn your contrast up and down in game, and make 'weird darkness' turn normal again.

Some ENBs just dont work right with some graphics cards, sometimes there is just nothing you can do to get one to work.