Panam Romance For female Body V

jamesdapro

Would love a no restrictions mod! My only concern is how the scripts would handle that for the endgame. I imagine it will come down to whomever you call before the final mission. Otherwise, it'd make the epilogue appearance of Judy/Panam/River all confused. But setting the flags for that can't be easy. I remember a similar issue with the Free Romance mod for Dragon Age Inquisition. If memory serves, the endgame romance locked in to whomever you romanced last, or took to the ball for the dance.

In the meantime, are there console commands to get around this, like there are for Judy and Kerry?

Edited by Seracen

The console is a bust at the moment, same with save editing. I managed to get to a point with a female V with feminine voice was being refereed to as "He" in convos but after playing up to Queen of the Highway it still locks it and Judy is still available so back to square one. It'll probably get way easier when/if they actually release mod tools or someone cracks it but for the moment CDPR's dumb decisions still haunt us.

The console is a bust at the moment, same with save editing. I managed to get to a point with a female V with feminine voice was being refereed to as "He" in convos but after playing up to Queen of the Highway it still locks it and Judy is still available so back to square one. It'll probably get way easier when/if they actually release mod tools or someone cracks it but for the moment CDPR's dumb decisions still haunt us.

That's a shame, especially since the workaround for Judy seems more reliable. Still, the effort is appreciated, as well as the update. Thanks!