Can't complete Flags Of Our Foul-Ups (again)

SMB92

I'm having the problem that a lot have, after taking up Mags on her idea I get as far as the shooting practice, but after that cannot engage conversation with her for the explosives part. Seems it only happens to me every so many playthroughs/profiles. Anyhow I know it's a poorly written quest but seems there must be a trigger for it happening as I say it only happens every so many playthroughs and this one I did a lot before Camp Golf.

I just want to know the trigger or the solution if anyone knows off hand. I really don't wanna use the console here, I am a man of immersion and lore lol, the console makes me wild.

I'll try some more of my theories on the matter, but a quick solution would be nice :smile:. Wow seond post for the day with problems, guess it's that time (after 200 hours modded play) in a save where it starts to get a case of dementia XDXDXD

BTW did check out FNVedit to see if there was a weird conflict in there, or even with a little hope maybe find that a fix for it from NVEC or a mod like that getting overridden but nothing, not even an override. Oh well XD

EDIT: Also tried waiting a day, fast travelling away and waiting a day, reloading the game and reloading from varioussaves and doing it over and over again. Just seems like it's broken. Looking into that quest stage for answers still.

LOL No takers. Don't worry about it now, I fixed it by resurrecting Mags. An unlikely solution, but it worked to my amazement.

LOL here's something for you, I just played NV from since I posted this to now (2 mins ago) without closing the game and no crashes. YAY!! Damn I'm good at modding XDXDXDXD

• 2 weeks later...

I did that with high hopes, but loaded up and still the same. Resurrection then fixed it entirely :).