heightmap or world space of new york

jonhol96

Hello world of Nexus. First off, I have dyslexic, so i hope evry one under stand what im typing)

I have workt on a smal mod prodjekt.

A prodjekt i call Fallout: Liberty wasteland and going to take place area of around New York.

First thing i need a heightmap or even better world space of that area. so i have a work space to work one.

The importen is it cover Island of Statue of Liberty and Governor Island, Manhattan is going to be in sentral and a bith norht so we can get some wastelands.

And second is some new architecture models of example Statue of Liberty, Big apple and so on.

And for some fun. an open models of Subway cart and Monorail train + cart if its ok. And its must fits whit the univurs of Fallout.

I hope its gone be more than a consept ide.

The Consept (Work in progress):

The ide is the main character (the player) is going to start as a baby abonden in the waste by som scout of an newly oppen Vault(i haven't decided the number yet) and be adopted by one of them. So the main quest is to find out where you came from and leve the vault by now is open and trading whit some few caravans.

And in the ruins of New York the Super Mutants, Broderhood of Steel and the Enclave is figthing for domination, unowing of an new enemy lurks in the shadow of an forgoten prodjekt from the greate war, who is whating for the rigt time to strike.

Archived