Unexpected End of Archive?

eastland97

Sounds like the archive has not downloaded completely and a sector is corrupt. What mods, and did you try redownloading? Just in case it is 7zip try this little beauty: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Compression-tools/Universal-Extractor.shtml

If that don't extract it then archive is broken.

The most recent one I remember is E.V.E visual enhancements. And I've tried re-downloading. If the archive is broken is there anything I can do?

*EDIT* And on that universal extractor, do I download all components?

Edited by eastland97

Should only be one archive to download from that page, just one exe, download from the US mirror. EVE isn't broken, I can assure you that. I used to have a problem a while ago where when I made downloads they'd like to stop at 80% but say they were finished, stupid thing to happen, but it did, and regularly, on ADSL2+ as well (20Mbits/s). I had to watch all my DL's. Haven't had that problem for a good long while now, but I reckon that's what's happening to you.

Re-download EVE. Go and try another file on Nexus over 50MB and try extract that. If it's just EVE then something has happened since the update and it's broke the archive, report it.