Securitron Vault - Weather guard will not confiscate weapons

Breadkills

Hello all I tried the search engine and I found just one thread that was started awhile ago with no replies. So I was playing through FNV trying to complete the legion storyline and after i destroy the securitron vault I am unable to leave the weather station because my weapons are not confiscated by the guard by the door. Was wondering if there was a console command to leave the weather station room outside of house's securitron vault in order to complete the render unto caesar quest. Thanks for the help.

If you're referring to the Legion that are already there when you get there then I must say I have not experienced this bug there, but I have experienced similar with other quests. Load up a save before you get there and when you walk in talk to him again, when he doesn't take your stuff resurrect him and try talking again.

Thanks for the reply SMB92, this is truly frustrating. I tried to resurrect him and the same issue occurs. He says he needs to confiscate my weapons and yet he does not do it nor does he allow me to leave the building.After reloading to before I travel to caesar's camp it appears that when i enter the camp the first guard does not confiscate my weapons but allows me to pass anyway for some reason and resurrecting him does not change his behavior. Looks like I wont be able to complete the legion story arc. Edited by Breadkills

I had similar problems the other day with the quest "Flags of our foul-ups", couldn't get Mags to initiate conversation to complete the quest. What solved it was resurrecting her, but also another solution was to wait right next to her for a day.

For some reason the quest script wasn't triggering, and I'm wondering if it a) got queued because of a lot of other scripts, or b) was waiting for the reference to respond (Mags herself).

Atm I can suggest two things, go and do some other quests, loading from the save before you went o the vault and also on the save you're on, try waiting a day and see if he initializes conversation with you again.

If you still can't get it done you will have to use the setstage command to pass the part, although you will still have your weapons.