Fixing weapon sound cuts out during full auto

Vancer2

My sounds cut out for my LMG and miniguns during Full auto fire then it resumes its really annoying Is there anyway to fix it? Does anyone know how to fix this or other wise know a mod that can correct this screw up by beth?

oh and another inquiry

Is there a way to make the camera stop bobbing after fire one shot with a brush gun or from a service rifle its real annoying and i dont know if i should continue firing or wait for the camera to realign before firing again

There is a pretty much unavoidable bug where if you're firing a minigun or similar gun with a slow animation (winding up and down) the sound won't play again until the animation is finished, if you've let go of the trigger at any stage and tried to fire again. If it's happening while you've got the trigger held down and haven't let go you may want to change your audio settings to suit whatever sound card your running (I'm assuming onboard).

Is it possible for you to be more specific about the camera problem you're having with the said weapons and/or even post a video? Also are you running any mods that change animations or timing?

Its a vanilla camera issue for the service rifle why dont you try it out im not using any replacemnt animations let me put it this way when i fire more than one shot its hard for the camera to stay looking through the iron sights as for the sound im only talking about the lmg why dont you try firing it on full auto youll know what im talkiing about

Okay I'm with you now on the IS problem, that's just crappy IS implementation. It gets better when your skills are higher but other than that it's pretty dodgy.

As for your sound issue well again, there is that same problem I mentioned, and also drops in FPS during combat and/or drops in FPS because of sounds to blame for your problem. It's called audio stutter, look into optimizing your sound settings, as previously mentioned.

It doesnt stutter for the SMMG which is most in part due to its low rate of fire. I dont have an Integrated sound card nothing fancy I have a M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 with and it says on the diagnostics which im looking at right now AMD High Definition Audio Device. Am I going to have to get a better Sound Card?

No you won't have to get a better one, when it says AMD HD Audio it means your GFX card is providing the sound and you shouldn't be having an issue really.. Sometimes onboard audio drivers like to conflict with GFX drivers but it's not that common an issue. However it may be in your case, my concern is as I mentioned, the high rate of fire for the gun is causing stuttering and the sounds aren't playing properly which suggests it.

I want you to try something, just to fully confirm my suspicions, Go into the game and get that LMG or minigun out, make sure you're in a fully loaded exterior cell (so just walk around the area for a few seconds), turn on god mode in console (tgm) and start firing but spin around in circles as you do, slowly at first and then get faster. Tell me if you get a bad FPS hit as you spin around whilst firing, and if it gets really bad when you get faster. You should find that if you spin around in a fully loaded exterior cell (without firing), the game won't stutter. Probably be a good idea to go somewhere where there aren't any NPCs, 1 to avoid a potential extra FPS hit and 2 you won't kill anyone XD. This shouldn't be happening on vanilla with vanilla weapons.

After you confirm this, we will look into further options.

BTW if you get really annoyed with the Brush Gun and Trail Gun bobbing, you could consider creating a quick mod to reduce the amount of spread and drift. Just wanted to mention this, should have done before lol.