[LE] A few CK questions

I am trying to edit a follower mod I have in the CK. I simply want to up the number of followers the mod can "utilize". It currently can only store 10, but I would like to up that. I have found the MFF which allows up to 512 followers. I have gone through the CK for the follower mod and changed the files to reflect the number follower number. When I load into game, I don't get any error's but none of my changes have been reflected. I redeploy the mod with the newest file. I don't know if I am missing a file to change in the CK or what.

Does it matter when I save the changed script it says "Compile Failed, are you sure you want to save?". I get an error relating to JSON. I am new to editing mods if anyone could provide some insight or guidance. I want to figure this out myself so I can start making my own mods.

If all your edits are correct and they are not firing in game is because you are using an existing 'Save File', which has the data in it prior of your changes.

Try it on a new game, or just 'COC' from the game's main menu to any vanilla cell without 'Loading' a save file, and test your mod / edits.

Happy new year.

So the Mod I am trying to edit is Nether's Follower Framework. If you wanted to take a look. Also any help you could provide in upping the number of followers the mod can access/hold would also be very much appreciated. I have been stuck on this for hours.

I don't know which Scripts need to be changed. I have looked at all the scripts associated and I think I have most, but I cannot where to find the Alias script that is referred to sometimes.

I stated what I wanted to do: I wanna change the maximum number of Followers the mod can register from 10 to 15 or X number.