Missing eyes when using showracemenu

Malosar

So sometime over the last week or 2 during modding, updating etc. somehow now if I go into showracemenu my eyes disappear and show as milky offwhite. Also there are no eyes available on the sliders for me to choose one again. If I save the character and name it, create a new save with that eyeless character, quit and and go back in, the eyes are still missing. Reverting to previous save resolves my problem.

So basically now I can't use showracemenu anymore as it destroys the eyes of any character. I believe it happened around the time precachekiller came out and I started using that but removing that or removing racemenu/racemenuplugin doesn't help at all. BOSS doesn't show any problems.

Anyone have any idea what I've done wrong?

I have had the same issue with the old version of the pre-cach killer. Not only have the eyes vanished, but I ended up with 600 hair styles with only 3 hair mods. I am hoping download the new version today and test it out when I get home. Otherwise I will have to re-install and update my mods. I suspect with the new skse update and patch that something messed up the pre-cach program.

I'm so used to having NMM take care of versioning I didn't realize there was a separate precachekiller 1.2/1.3. I've removed my 1.1 and tried 1.3 however still causes the issue with eyes :( Thanks for pointing out my issue with precache killer version though.