Large tower player home

russiausa94

A space-needle type looking tower or similar.

If tenpenny's tower and that radio tower could survive a nuclear war I think this should be a slightly broken down type player's house. I'm tired of seeing this broken down shacks or the perfect 50's houses in the middle of the wasteland with a nice little bicycle outside maybe a Christmas tree or two. Can anyone make a tenpenny tower hight building but more.. Towery? With a top floor featuring a window/door to view the surroundings from a high point like where Tenpenny is sitting.

So what im asking for basically is a run down tower thats basically like Tenpenny's place, except less hotely.

Can this be done without to much work? The upper floor would be just a round loft. Bed in the middle, dressers around, etc.

Perhaps somewhere just outside Megaton or maybe by the Oasis?

In case any of you haven't heard of (or seen) the Seattle Space Needle, here's a pic:

http://www.pcimagenetwork.com/seattle/seattle5.jpg

I think this would be a pretty cool mod, but not exactly lore friendly (major landmarks would be obvious targets for nuclear strikes). Then again, not much of Bethesda's content in FO3 is lore friendly either...

Archived