Armor Mods for an...odd character concept

endgamecutter

I'm trying to get back into skyrim, hoping to counteract the originally boring combat by adding SkyRe and Apocalypse. Originally I was going to roll a spellsword and work from there, but after a conversation with some friends, I've decided I'm bringing my Demon's Souls/White Knight Chronicles character into this. Why is this strange? Well, let me tell you the story of his conception. Skip the next paragraph if the origin story doesn't concern you.

It originally started halfway through Demon's Souls, when a closeup of my mage character's face made me realize that my guy looked like FFX's Tidus, but black, so my friends and I took to calling him Black Tidus, or B.Tidus for short. Eventually, B.Tidus cleared Demon's Souls and I went into the next game I had around: White Knight Chronicles. After messing around with the character creator, I wound up with a 6'8" black man with a chin strap, monocle and the most luxurious golden blonde glam rocker hair you've ever seen. You can see where this is going by now. Since WKC is a 'So bad, its good' game in my circle of friends' opinion, we all were around to watch B.Tidus' adventures through the plot. Eventually, we started joking about how B.Tidus was the real hero of the story, and he didn't merely cast spells, his staff was his microphone, and his spells were caused by his amazing singing voice distorting the fabric of reality. The perfect match for the Dovahkin, we all agreed. And so here we are.

For those who didn't want to read the origin story, I'm basically building a Male Glam Rocker mage. For this, I'm looking or armor that is over the top and flamboyant, but not so much that I'll feel weird seeing it in Skyrim. It would likely look somewhat aristocratic, due to the character's high opinion of himself, and penchant for classiness (he wears a monocle in WKC as a rule, for example). The current idea is to figure out how to add a Dragonscale quality elven/glass set somewhere in the game, or wait until I get Dragonborn for the armor set that comes from there (forget the name). I suppose I might also consider using no armor with armor spells, since apparently theres a way to make them last an eternity in one of the mods I've mentioned using (SkyRe/APocalypse), but I'd prefer to have a proper set of armor.

Any ideas for this weird idea? If it means anything, He's going to be a redguard with the blondest hair I can find for them. Thanks in advance.

possibly, although the main issue with that mod is that the endgame armor (which, as a min/maxer, is always a concern) doesn't really fit the look I'm imagining. If I can figure out how the SkyRe dreamcloth system is supposed to work, I could see it working, but I don't understand the concept, nor can I find information on it.

On another side of the topic though, is there any way to make Redguard skin more...vibrant? Maybe it's just the lighting in Helgen, but unless I go for the absolute brightest skin tone, the character just looks really lifeless. And as we all know, a Glam rocker needs to be the absolute PEAK of fabulous, so that can't fly.