ENB Texture Flicker?

LenaMarie

So about two weeks ago i got a Radeon HD 7970 OC and it works great generally, but Im having a problem in Skyrim now that I can run Ultra HD mods and ENB I've noticed using ENBs cause sky flickering, mostly if i have a fire spell out, however on some ENBs all the textures flicker badly but only while outside. I think the ENBs that are using SSAO does it if that matters.

So far I havent really noticed any other glitching problems with other games, except Far Cry 3, when Im in the village there I get static flashes on the screen but only in the village. I've tried Tomb Raider and Sleeping Dogs and alot of other games with SSAO and without and havent had any issues at all.

Basically, I need to figure out if its my new card so I can return it before the window expires or if its a driver issue.

Probably the adaptation in the enb. You can try to turn that off and see what happens. I do have these flickering textures too. When i turn of the adaptation they are gone. But i want the feature enabled. To use it i have to hit esc. a few times (turning menu on and off). When the flickering stops i can play without any problems. I bet there are better solutions, but this is my workaround...

fyi: i also have an ati graphics card...