skyre lorecraft and immersiver armors crash

ACEofACE

i use skyre and want to try and use lorecraft and immersive also but my game crash when i start it ( i only crash when i try and use lorecraft and immersive armors) so i have narrow it Down to, i have install the wrong addons versions of these. I have read and try so many different version of lorecraft and immersive armors and i simply cannot get it right. So any chance that someone can hlp me out and link / tell how to make morecraft and immersive armors compatibilitty with the awesome skyre mod?

sry for my English.

If I understood correctly, Skyrim crashes when you boot the game, and you've narrowed the issue down to 1 of 2 mods. You did not properly install these mods, and any fixes you've tried did not work.

First off, are you running the correct version of Skyrim? (Version 1.8 or Update 11) If not, update. Most mods require at least version 1.8.

Next, are you sure you've installed the mods correctly? If not, make sure you have. Not all mods can be installed with mod managers such as NMM. Some require manual installation. There are literally millions of tutorials abotu this on the internet.

Finally, make sure your plugins are loading in a reasonible order. First should be any mods that change base features, then mods that add completely new content. After a mod should be any add-ons for it. If an add-on requires an additional file, make sure it goes after both.

If none of this wroks, disable one of the mods. If that doesn't fix it, disable the other one. If it works, you can try re-enabling the first one.

the problems is one of those mod, i have uinstall all mods and install them one after one to see wich one was causen the problem and it is lorecraft and immirsive armors, i am pretty sure that my problems is that i have install a wrong version or a version that isent compatibility with skyre mod, because there are som many different version of lorecraft and immersive armors that i simply cannot Work out wich ones i have to use with skyre mod