T pose and FNIS problems, please help fix

Peepsrgood

New to modding here. Added some mods and characters are stuck in the "t pose". I'm using Skyrim Special Edition

This is a list of the mods load order im using through MO2 (not sure how to copy the list over so will type out manually)

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

SKSE64
SKYUI

RaceMenu

FNIS Spells
FNIS Creature Pack

FNIS Behaviors

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE
FNIS - Output

I downloaded LOOT and booted it through MO2 to see if it would sort the load order thinking that maybe that was the issue but it didn't make any changes to the load order.

In the FNIS generate, I get 4 warnings and 0 consistence issues. The next bit is a copy paste of the FNIS generate tool

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<
FNIS Behavior V7.6 1/9/2021 12:54:52 AM
Generator: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? -
>>Warning: \character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\character assets\skeleton.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Unknown (242 bones) male: Unknown (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164
Create Creature Behaviors ...
258 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character).
4 Warning(s).
0 possible consistence issues

I'd like to clean up all the warnings and get the tpose sorted out. I haven't tried going any further into the game other than character creation to see if there are any other issues yet. The first thing that pops up in FNIS says that the generator isn't being ran from a legal steam install directory and I did what it said and launched Skyrim through steam once, closed out and then reopened the generate tool but it still says that first line.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here as I downloaded all the mods from the SSE page on nexus (aside from SKSE) and installed them all through MO2.

When you run FNIS, it's best to run it through MO2 after having FNIS installed properly. This explains how to set this kind of thing up:

Also, when you run FNIS, uncheck all items at the bottom, except the Skeleton Arm Fix (since you have XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended installed). Since you have no mods affecting gender specific arms that shouldn't be checked, and appears to be throwing errors for you.

This may also help: