SkyRe Alchemy issue. Still overpowered.

humanman

Hey guys, I realize this is months old and maybe no one will ever read this reply, but as this was the only record I found of this bug when I was just searching for info on it the other day I thought I'd post the solution that worked for me.

All I had to do was deactivate the mod "Better Sorting" and the potions which were behaving exactly like this went back to normal.

See my conversation here on the /r/skyrimmods subreddit for more info on how we figured it out if anyone comes across this issue in the future. The part about using TESVEdit is the start of the path to the solution.

Thanks for this! I'll try it tonight. I must have gained 20 levels from alchemy. Doh.

• 1 month later...

I, also, had and issue with the potion "Stall Magicka Regen" being high value and high stats. My issue was due to the ReProccer. I was able to fix it by not patching alchemy ingredients.

This is how I was able to do it:

1) Run ReProccer

2) Select Open button next to ReProccer Settings

3) Uncheck Patch Alchemy Ingredients

4) Checkmark Force Patch on Exit

5) Click Patch

6) Re-setup Load Order (I use BOSS)

This allows the default values for "Damage Magicka Regen" from the Skyrim.esm. Skyre and Better Sorting both only change the name not values.

I, also, had and issue with the potion "Stall Magicka Regen" being high value and high stats. My issue was due to the ReProccer. I was able to fix it by not patching alchemy ingredients.

This is how I was able to do it:

1) Run ReProccer

2) Select Open button next to ReProccer Settings

3) Uncheck Patch Alchemy Ingredients

4) Checkmark Force Patch on Exit

5) Click Patch

6) Re-setup Load Order (I use BOSS)

This allows the default values for "Damage Magicka Regen" from the Skyrim.esm. Skyre and Better Sorting both only change the name not values.

Thx for this mate!