Solar Charger Model Needed!

Highsight

Hello FO3Nexus forum goers. I am looking for someone to please create a model for my solar charger. I recently changed it up (not released yet) so it is now a backpack equipment type instead of a misc. item. I was hoping someone would be willing to either modify the current model to look like a backpack when equipped (It is the conductor model), or, if someone would be willing to go the extra mile, would they create a whole new model that looks more like a true solar charger.

If you would just like to modify the conductor model, all you need to really do is set it up in a position that will make it look like it's on the player's back. (at least that's what I think you will need to do.) It would need to be set up like this: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1546

I will give credit to the person who makes this of course, so please, help me out here! :)

Here's the current version if you need information on it: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2021

The solar charger reminds me...

Can there be a gun that recharges it's ammo when your outside in the daylight?

Can be some kind of Photon Gun so you shoot big round balls of energy at them by charging the shots or something.

you mean like the solar scorcher from fallout 2?

The solar charger reminds me...

Can there be a gun that recharges it's ammo when your outside in the daylight?

Can be some kind of Photon Gun so you shoot big round balls of energy at them by charging the shots or something.

When I read the title I thought exactly the same thing! Like a gun with a little battery bar on the side that goes down when your shooting, recharges fast in broad daylight, charges slowly at night and not at all indoors. That would rock. No idea how that would be done though

Archived