Suggestions For Armour Mods

mrabdominol

Hey All!

Thought that I would create a topic about armours.. Here we can discuss all our opinions and thougts about wich armour you would like in the game.

And perhaps a mod author would stop by and check out what people want.

What I myself would like to see is like a cloth/light armour for sneaky characters that doesnt scream: Hey Im a KILLER!... Cuz in my opinion most of them sneak armours gives you away by the looks, not very stealthy :blink:

Thats what I would like to see soon from a good author.

Anyways speak your mind about armours and hope that we can inspire authors to make an even better job

Meh. Even if you don't wear anything, hold guards will recognize you're a killer;

"Pssst. I know who you are. Hail Sithis."

I was like, 'whaaaat' when I heard the first time lol

As for me, lore friendly heavy armor will do. I've seen a few from Immersive Armors but none attract any interest.

a mixture between dragonborn and vanilla armors. they should look somehwat nordic. maybe mix up stahlrim with ebony or bonemold with dwemer?

Not sure how it would work out but intresting..

Meh. Even if you don't wear anything, hold guards will recognize you're a killer;

"Pssst. I know who you are. Hail Sithis."

I was like, 'whaaaat' when I heard the first time lol

As for me, lore friendly heavy armor will do. I've seen a few from Immersive Armors but none attract any interest.

perhaps an sneak armour for us how are looners and doesnt join DB ;)

Hey All!

Thought that I would create a topic about armours.. Here we can discuss all our opinions and thougts about wich armour you would like in the game.

What I myself would like to see is like a cloth/light armour for sneaky characters that doesnt scream: Hey Im a KILLER!... Cuz in my opinion most of them sneak armours gives you away by the looks, not very stealthy :blink:

Anyways speak your mind about armours and hope that we can inspire authors to make an even better job

That's exactly what I think. I also think we should use some of the awesome resources we got in Dragonborn, make some Dunmer armor goddammit!

Hey All!

That's exactly what I think. I also think we should use some of the awesome resources we got in Dragonborn, make some Dunmer armor goddammit!

Thank you someone is on my page :)

This thread really should be moved to Mod Requests - that's the whole point of that forum.

kinda missed that was pretty tired when I started this however it is on mod talk and that means it isnt out of place...

but thank you very much for stating the obv.................

the scout armor mod is well balanced for a a non suspicious looking sneak, you will look like a very accomplished warrior tho, the armor screams $$.

Unfortunately the armor clips badly when walking, see my post here trying to make it perfect.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/953916-removing-unwanted-armor-parts/

also there is an armor mod called silenced vestments, wich is also pretty nice, not quite as amazing as the scout armor tho.