Nerd Request! (Star Trek)

rndmwtitedude

Took a quick look 'round, and by quick I mean very quick skim, and I didn't notice any Post-TNG Uniform requests or Type 2 Phaser Rifle requests, so, I'm requesting them. =P

See, I was thinkin' how cool (to me) it'd be if the Vault (101) was sorta like a collection of ancestors of survivors of some Starfleet crash who live underground to not break the Prime Directive (even though any action done in the past in Star Trek pretty much breaks the Prime Directive. =P). So y'know, Vault dwellers wear TNG or Post-TNG uniforms, and have a few phasers lyin' around.

Thanks!

~~Rndmwitedude~~

Don' need to read this, but it'll bug me if I don't put it;

I realize that Fallout and Star Trek are two totally different universes, obviously if WWIII happens in 2077 or so, instead of 2050, Zephram Cochran isn't gonna make first contact in 2063. So, I was thinkin' it could be easily explained as a parallel universe & temporal portal mishap. I mean, you're fighting the Borg or some species with some form of temporal distortion ability, there's bound to be a mishap that ends up with a ship traveling through time as well as parallel universes. I don't care who you are, Tachyons aren't that stable.

**Watches as his post fades into the abyss**

• 3 weeks later...

how about a TC set during the dominion War? that could be fun :thumbsup:

have latinum instead of bottlecaps, (or federation credits and have latinum as weightless misc items of various values like the pre-war money in FO3)

enemies could include

Jem'Hadar

Borg

House of Duras Klingons with targs

Shinzon's Romulans and Remans

Gorn

Mugatu

Cardassians

Ferengi (TNG style)

Followers of the Pah'Wraith Bajorans

Breen (late game)

Kazon

Krenim

Malon

Species 8472

Hirogen

Friendlies could include

Vulcans

Betazoids

Bolians

Klingons

Bajorans

Ferengi (DS9 Style)

Romulans (late game)

maybe even have one or more of the friendly races playable?

should focus on ground battles like the Siege of AR-558 and so forth, maybe have elements similar to Operation Anchorage for certain missions, but more classic free roaming RPG elements in between and for most missions.

could be a long term goal after making an initial crossover mod with FO3

also there is no Type 2 Phaser Rifle, there is the Type IIIb Compression rifle seen in First Contact, Insurection and Nemesis however, which I beleive is what you were refering to.

the more curved Phaser seen in Voyager and later DS9 is the Type IIb, while the one in Nemesis I beleive is the Type IIc, the one in season 1 TNG is the Type II (the one that is made from a dustbuster), the one seen through most of TNG is the Type IIa.

I know allot about the various weapons used in Star Trek, various myths about them as well as how they are actually supposed to operate.

Archived