Post-War "Gangland"

Draedo

I don't know if it has been said but. I think it would pretty awesome if a mod was made that added a kind of gang mechanic and territory war element. Because if you think about it, in a setting such as the game takes place, there would be a heck of a lot more gang violence and turf wars. I just don't see enough of it in the actual game. Players should be able to join one of at least two different Gang factions and be able to war with the other(s). It would be nice if it was a long lasting one where you can't just kill the leader and it ends. Its a big project. But it makes sense in a Post-war setting like this. and maybe even throw in some vehicles? but that would be hefty.

Any thoughts on this?

*edit-Typos*

It does indeed sound cool, and makes sense too. I'd love to see separate gangs of raiders, as I always thought it odd how all the raiders in the game belonged to one faction. I don't have any experience in this type of modding however, so don't actually know how hard it would be to script some new factions.

Well, I could have a go at this! :)

First I'll just make the different factions and the different types of gangs, but later I'll make you able to choose one gang to join, and you can do hits for them ect.

Nice idea, I'll try my best.

Archived