New faction request!

IxionInc

Okay, I have an Idea for a really cool faction, er, cool at least in my mind..

The faction is known as the Atom Corp, and I imagined this faction out of my great liking of the robots in the wasteland.

The Atom Corporation was formed when the workers of RobCo fled for shelter before the bombs dropped, and took refuge in an abandoned metro. The workers, cowering in fear as the ground above them quaked, finally crawled out of the subway when the smoke cleared. The workers, led by Isaac Jackson, looked for a new home. They figured that the most ideal place of sanctuary would be one of the standing RobCo factories, and so they searched for one, when they found it, they went inside. As the workers, tired from fatigue, walked in, they found some manufacturing equipment intact, and repaired it to the best of their ability, in the hopes of protection and restoration from a mechanical servant. They succeeded, and made their own designs, and expanded the factory underground, makeing a great fortress.

But anyways, thats the backstory on the faction, and I have one robot idea set up.

The Automatic Support Servo, a robot that would have a medpack on it, and a weapon that would repair robots back to functioning.

And I'm also hoping for another creature as well;

The Glow Worm, basically a stray bloatfly maggot that landed in a radioactive area, and mutated, becoming large and radioactive. It would creep around in underground areas, but it wouldn't attack the player, it would simply follow the player, as if attacking them, and make their rad meter go up really fast. And when it follows the player, it makes a Fwoosh sound, like gas escaping from it. :biggrin:

I'm still thinking of more parts to the faction, but if anyone wants to consider doing this, I would really appreciate it!

While I'm not interested in the Atom Corp. idea, that humongous radioactive bloatfly sounds fun.

Ja? I have a concept of it, but my artwork sucks, so I'm gonna spare you the eye stigmata.

It would have to crawl though, since it's so overweight, and it would glow like the green ghouls!

While I'm not interested in the Atom Corp. idea, that humongous radioactive bloatfly sounds fun.

Ja? I have a concept of it, but my artwork sucks, so I'm gonna spare you the eye stigmata.

It would have to crawl though, since it's so overweight, and it would glow like the green ghouls!

Well I suggest you make that creature in GECK, make a screenshot or two, and post it.

It shouldn't be too hard; just do some scaling, actor effect, and voila! :)

Who knows, you might learn a bit about GECK from the experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived