M60 and M249

einherjrar

Kind of tired of M249s and M60s.

Would like to see the MG3 (a MG42 rechaimbered to 7.62x51mm)

if we got this it could then be reskined to the aliens smart gun

The HK21 could be created using the American assault rifle since they are both from the H&K G3 family.

The M240B or the M240E6

The Mk.48 mod 0 is a M249 chambered up to 7.62 for the special forces.

And if they do make an M-60, make the M60E3 or M60E4 instead of the standard M60

I am on topic, all these guns are boring, they all fall into the (pardon my french) same sh** different smell category.

I mean all these 'real world' guns are essentially thesame in a game, ive played all the tacticall shooters and there is so little difference between the weapons n a game, baring assult rifle vs smg, that its pointless.

There are alot of talanted moders out there and I for one would love to see some unique and out of the ordinary guns that are a blast to use instead of a bunch of boring assult rifles and smg's

The reason I am porting the FN249 and M60, M2, and other real world weapons is because they were in FOT:BOS*, **

*-FallOut Tactics: Brotherhood Of Steel. Realtime or turnbased strategic roleplaying game.

**-NOT the 'Fallout: brotherhood of steel'; that game was an abomination, sucked big time.

While the games storyline itself is not treated as canon, the weapons used in FOT:BOS are legitimate icons of the franchise.

My intention is not to necessarily make the weapons in the game more realistic (though I may be); but to 'revive' classic armament from previous releases under the fallout title.

I am working on a futuristic smg/bullpup atm as well, so not all my mods will be firearms you would find in the world today, though there are more planned.

If you're unsatisfied with the material I'm importing you are always free to fulfill your own requests and do it yourself;

My first [Req] thread in the forums for an M16 mod was unfulfilled, so I read the tutorials, made my own and posted it, then went on to fill other gaps in the fallout universe I thought existed.

stay chill;

-ein

-- UPDATE: 1/17/09 --

- FN249 and M60 BETA mods are uploaded -

:ninja: -=FN249 SAW Beta Download Link=- :ninja:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3092

:ninja: -=M60 ISW Beta Download Link=- :ninja:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3093

Both are UP; Decided to support both at once so I wouldn't get bogged down in updates before the other released.

Enjoy, Rate; :thumbsup:

(give kudos!) :whistling:

-ein

Archived