M60 and M249

einherjrar

would much rather you take one of the beta models to completion rather than adding more and more beta models.

If I had the current ability to bring any of my mods to completion; I would have.

I am still relatively new to 3d modeling, and the current .nif plugins/utilities have problems corrupting the .nif. The textures are unpacked just fine but FO3 can't see them, I can't add new Nitristripes nodes without corrupting the file header, ect, ect.

It's gotten better with each release, but there are some things that are still beyond my ability.

If you want me to wait to make more Betas until it's possible to fix some of the current problems then I wouldn't be releasing ANYTHING for a pretty long time, and probably wouldn't get much better with the modeling utilities.

I'm aware that many of you out there want the projects I started to be finished immediately, but please don't ask for the impossible;

-ein

EDIT:

Assuming you are speaking to me;

No, that was not a typo. I enjoyed (and replayed) Fallout Tactics more times than either FO1 or FO2 (though I logged more hours on FO2 than both the other two combined probably).

And before anyone asks: No, you don't get to complain about my personal preference.

Archived