Papyrus -- adding a magic effect and removing it

deama

I want to make it so that once I press say "G" it would add a specific magic effect, in this example fatigue drain, and I want the fatigue drain to drain 15 points a sec; and the only way to stop this would be for me to press say "V".

How would I write a papyrus code for this?

Wrong section for Papyrus codes here. Better to ask this in one of the Skyrim sections.

With ObScript (native Oblivion script language) however this can also be done, or at least through using OBSE to detect the keypresses, if Vanilla doesn't allow for it.

I might go into details when I have more time for it and was able to read up about the required functions to refresh my memories again later. Unless you really got into the wrong topic. In this case you should request a moderator to move this to the Skyrim subsections or to lock it.

Wrong section for Papyrus codes here. Better to ask this in one of the Skyrim sections.

With ObScript (native Oblivion script language) however this can also be done, or at least through using OBSE to detect the keypresses, if Vanilla doesn't allow for it.

I might go into details when I have more time for it and was able to read up about the required functions to refresh my memories again later. Unless you really got into the wrong topic. In this case you should request a moderator to move this to the Skyrim subsections or to lock it.

I thought Oblivion uses papyrus...

I thought Oblivion uses papyrus...

Nope, uses a whole different scripting system.