Does SMP work in Skyrim VR?

ntblood

I got my answer: Short answer, yes (there's a VR version there for download) but... regarding CBP vs CBPS and whether you want HDT-SMP installed or not in VR... (opinion follows but short answer: use just CBPC as "HDT-SMP is intensive on your system. Get CBPC working first, then if ou want more then explore HDT-SMP.") Full explanation:

"CBPC (this mod) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 is based on CBP, but adds additional features. You don't want to run both. I believe one thing CBPC adds is collisions, so if you installed CBP after it, it might be disabling them. Sinful CBP is an MCM config file for CBPC (and CBP). You do want that installed with CBPC (or with CBP, of course).
CBPC is what you need for physics, and for collisions. You can just install this mod, and you will have both collisions and physics bounce. It comes with its own configuration file.
Sinful-CBP is an optional configuration file for in-game tuning of the physics bounce.
There are two separate physics systems-CBPC (this mod) and HDT-SMP (someone else's mod). CBBE-3BBB is a physics enabled body that takes advantage of both physics systems. But you can use CBBE-3BBB with just this mod, CBPC. Just make sure you install 3BBB *after* this mod, because it comes with its own configuration files. Or use any of the bodies mentioned on the front page of this mod. HDT-SMP can do some pretty amazing stuff (hair, jewelry, etc...) but it is pretty intensive on your system. My advice is get CBPC working the way you like first, then if you want more then explore HDT-SMP. I am pretty sure Shizof (the developer of CBPC) has some further ideas on expanding on CBPC's already great functionality-I'm just going to wait to see what they do next, lol."

Edited by ntblood