Papyrus Script CTD

hentaishinri

Okay, I've had it up to here with damn ctd's.
I can't work it out what makes my game crash and I can't fix it, this has been going on for months and im this close to never playing the game again.
I tried TES5edit cleaning the mods, i'm using Mod Organizer so they install more neatly, I've reinstalled the game a DOZEN times, I carefully installed all the mods, I don't tweak the INI's so much, only adding imaxallocatedmemory crap and it STILL crashes
can someone please, PLEASE, for the love of god, take a look at the papyrus log and tell me - WTF do i have to do to play the god-damn game(and if your suggestion is 'Don't use mods' - no. I don't want to play without mods, I already did that. I've finished skyrim a few times, now I'm just playing it for exploring the world and i don't intend on doing it without my mods.
So here is my mod load order list

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SPIKE.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
Footprints.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp
AchieveThat.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Realistic werewolf speed.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
3DNPC.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
RND_USKP-Patch.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
WATER.esp
WATER Plants.esp
RND_Water-Patch.esp
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp
Hvergelmir's Redesigned Housecarls - HRH.esp
SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

and I will link the latest papyrus log to this topic and PLEASE just tell me what I'm doing wrong because i'm starting to lose it :dry: ......
Link to the papyrus log (it's 3mb in data, so expect to load a little)

EDIT: This thread has gone through some twists and turns and I'm getting VERY close to figuring out what the problem is, but i'm not there yet. My 5 month journey to finally fixing these god-forsaken crashes is coming to an end so if anyone wishes to help me suffer no longer, please check out the last post I left and help a player out T_T

Edited by hentaishinri

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your current mod list is not too extensive, so we can probably avoid trimming anything. But you know the drill, we need to see your BOSS log (with the messages) even though you've already cleaned your mods, just to verify everything is in working order. Don't forget the list of plugins not recognized by BOSS if one is generated.

You shouldn't have to edit the game ini files (other than to enable papyrus logging and other non-performance related tweaks) unless your system spec is below par and you need to play with ini settings just to sustain playable framerates. I want to see what you did to your ini files, so post them here.

Post the papyrus log rather than upload it as a file. Just make sure it's enclosed in a spoiler tag like the other logs you post. In addition, enclose the papyrus log in a code tag inside the spoiler tag, which will make it much easier to read (and search).

[Edit]

Oh, also, you have to be more specific about your CTDs. Where/When/How often/what you were doing. Basically, any discernible pattern you've been able to see that will help narrow down the list of possible 'culprits.'

Edited by ripple

lots of footprintsAddFootstepsScript, _WetCloakAttach, DuelAddAbilityScript are hanging

check where these scripts come from

Your current mod list is not too extensive, so we can probably avoid trimming anything. But you know the drill, we need to see your BOSS log (with the messages) even though you've already cleaned your mods, just to verify everything is in working order. Don't forget the list of plugins not recognized by BOSS if one is generated.

You shouldn't have to edit the game ini files (other than to enable papyrus logging and other non-performance related tweaks) unless your system spec is below par and you need to play with ini settings just to sustain playable framerates. I want to see what you did to your ini files, so post them here.

Post the papyrus log rather than upload it as a file. Just make sure it's enclosed in a spoiler tag like the other logs you post. In addition, enclose the papyrus log in a code tag inside the spoiler tag, which will make it much easier to read (and search).

[Edit]

Oh, also, you have to be more specific about your CTDs. Where/When/How often/what you were doing. Basically, any discernible pattern you've been able to see that will help narrow down the list of possible 'culprits.'

Boss log is squeaky clean, I don't see a reason to copy it, because everything is in order, no warnings, no nothing, everything is 'Active' and no 'Notes' telling me to do something additional.

The unrecognized is

• Crossbows_Basic_Collection_DE_LL.esp Active
  • Hvergelmir's Redesigned Housecarls - HRH.esp Active
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active
The only, ONLY thing I did to the INI files is to change the default

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes

to iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2147483647

that's the ONLY thing I touched there.

My system can run the game decendly, if I lower the shadows and the resolution i can maintain a very good fps count.

It's not a high end system, sure, but I've played Skyrim before(and on higher settings) and it never crashed like that.

CTD is completely random. I could play 4 hours and no ctd, i could play 20 min and BAM! CTD.

It's mostly outdoors, but last one was indoors. Mostly it happens around NPC's, mobs etc, when I talk to someone or when someome is about to say something or when I hit a monster. Sometimes it's just when I walk around. The common factor is NPC's, but overall it's random.

Papyrus log is 3mb, that's why I uploaded it.... firefox froze when I tried to put it here, so yea xD

Edited by hentaishinri

His log is extremely long so I wouldn't recommend pasting it up here.

The reason that his game crashes is

[03/28/2013 - 05:23:24PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold

what does that mean D:

I'm not good with any of this stuff, I only know how to install mods and how to clean them (ripple taught me :D), but idk what that means -_-

what does that mean D:

I'm not good with any of this stuff, I only know how to install mods and how to clean them (ripple taught me :biggrin:), but idk what that means -_-

Have you checked where footprintsAddFootstepsScript, _WetCloakAttach, DuelAddAbilityScript these 3 scripts come from?

Edited by ragnaroklucifer

I'd still like to see your BOSS log, just because I have a fetish for BOSS logs, so humour me.

Your ini edit, 'MaxAllocatedMemoryBytes', maybe that affects the suspension threshold.....I don't know (because I don't make those sorts of edits to my ini files....). But please, post your ini just so I can see and confirm. It's not that I don't trust you or anything, but a second set of eyes never hurt.

Your papyrus log, can you at least upload it to a free host that doesn't ask me to register just to download?

what does that mean D:

I'm not good with any of this stuff,

Basically, it means your modded set up is asking for more than what papyrus can handle.

Those look like scripts from 'Footprints' and 'Wet n' Cold', respectively, but I'd need to see the log.

Edited by ripple