Tutorials needed

ss4456

Needed Tutorial's:

- How to create Your own Helmet Model in 3D Studio Max 2009 / how to /edit/export step by step

- How to create Your own Armor Model in 3D Studio Max 2009/ how to /edit/export step by step

- How to create Your own Weapon model in 3D Studio Max 2009/ how to /edit/export step by step

- How to create Your own random object/platform in 3D Studio Max 2009/ how to /edit/export step by step

I not asking about importing because its easy, but I need to know how can I edit those objects and what is most important how to save/export them to NIF File again. There is a lot of setings there that must be done, & Most of users dont know how to configure 3D Models before export.

I agree, I would really like to get some help with making custom models and textures for the creatures that I have in mind. The only help I have gotten so far is that I have to download the FOMM, but thats it. :confused:

id suppose to check the TESwiki... like the geck page but for oblivion... it has tons of tutorials for exactly what you need, the links are somewhere in the oblivion forum stickies here in the forum... im too lazy to check

in combination with the sticky tutorials here thats quite sufficent... for max specificly i advise you to search youtube... there are dozens of wonderful tutorials of all kinds

Archived