Yet nother problems arise !

Misakichun

* the correct name of the topic is "yet other problems arise " sorry for any inconvenient *

I've finally got rid of the "not absorbing dragon soul issue" but now i have other issues : in the final battle in dragonborn quest "on the summit of Apocrypha " when i reach to the part when i have to tame Sahrotaar in order to reach miraak :

1.he is nowhere to be found and if he is there he cycles between where i am and where miraak is.

2.the corpse of one of Mirrak's dragons "kruziiikrel "is there .

3. when i finally use bend will on Sahrotaar the quest marker that shows " use bend will on Sahrotaar "never disappears .

4.when i reach the place where miraak is he's already in battle mod and calls his dragons .

5.. one of miraak's dragon , " Relonikiv" is missing ( Miraak calls him, but he never come)

6. miraak heals himself by spell instead of using a dragon and i can kill miraak and loot him :huh: !!! without Hermaeus Mora appears . when miraak dies another miraak appears and says "this soul is mine " :blink: :sweat: :woot: but he never absorbs any :dry:

7. he is fixated in calling just one dragon and it's Kruziikerl.( but he is already dead :confused: )

8.somehow sahrotaar is called but he just stays in a bending position for a few sec and then continuous to attack me or miraak :sweat:

after testing hundreds of ways I'm like these :wallbash: :psyduck: :ohdear: now .

please if you know a way to solve my issues , tell me i beg of you .

PS: my skyrim is updated to the latest patch and i have the UNDB and UNS and both r up to date .

thank you for your help !

Edited by Misakichun