My Little Pony Follower and Race Mod Updates.

Deleted2547005User

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold strong soldier. Napolian didnt beat the irish peasants by being doubtful, or getting drunk.

And The great Ceaser didnt destroy the moonanites in one night, with out complication!
DO YOU THINK ELVIS PRESLEY SINGLE-HANDEDLY DESTROYED COMMUNISM WITH HIS OWN BARE HANDS BY HIMSELF?!

NAY GOOD SIRS! THEREFOR I SAY WE MUST FIGHT, AND HOLD FAST!

It really does suck that Kuro's computer died. However, I refuse to give up hope on this mod. There's no telling what the future holds.

Edited by Tripp426

Nono. He's got his computer working. guys. I dont think you understand. his computer didnt explode. It's still there. Let's all just chill out. Nothing was lost, his computer works, it just works weirdly. We just need to wait a bit to get it repaired. All that happens is that his computer will shut down and the led's and fans will still be on. no loss of memory or anything.

Let's all chill out.

There'll be no salvaging, compromising, building off of, or otherwise settling. The mod will go on as planned in a short amount of time.

Edited by PitchPerfect

1015369_397988233654339_1815335001_o.jpg

This creature is something I came up with a while back, its concept name is Gräuel. It is unconfirmed whether or not the Gräuel will make an appearance in the mod, so this is just concept work I did pretty quick. Here is a short bio on the Gräuel.

Species: Gräuel
Classification: Failed Experiment

The Gräuel are a race of hybrid abominations created by those responsible for the pony race. They are extremely hostile and have been known to devour the flesh of humans and ponies alike. Gräuel are the result of pony mutations that didn't quite pan out all the way, they can be created when humans are exposed to the variant of the FEV virus the ponies were spawned from, or just simply ponies that were unlucky enough to both carry the recessive gene for the mutation. Gräuel often resemble other ponies due to having changeling DNA, but carry none of the traits of these ponies. The Gräuel cannot be reasoned with, and are extremely savage in combat. Most humans and ponies choose to believe the Gräuel are merely a myth, but in the most irradiated parts of the wasteland, tribes of these horrid creatures can be found. On many older Gräuel, a large scar can be seen going down their head. This is indication that these monstrosities were given lobotomies in an attempt to harness their brute force and combat prowess for use as super soldiers. These older Gräuel were injected with high doses of Psycho, Buffout, Med X, and various other chems and as a result, are extremely powerful in battle. Some, however, are spawned nearly brain dead and have been used by NCR and Legion forces as laborers due to their immense strength. Ponies who have seen the Gräuel consider them to be manifestations of pure evil, and many of them refer to these creatures as demons.

Yes, my computer does work, but it is not working correctly. To prevent destruction of the pony models, I have removed the files and placed them on my External drive to keep them safe. All I do now is wright the story line and canon for the mod until replacement parts come in. I never got a chance to give the Beta Testers the models.