Geck crashing

suspectedanarchist

so recently iv installed ttw and the frontier and when i load up the frontier it works flawlessly but when i try to load the frontier up in the geck it loads up but when i try to edit an item it crashes. I checked in xedit and it gave no errors. I then loaded ttw plugin with frontier and it loaded up and i can edit. I dont wanna build any mod that is based in the frontier while needing to be reliant on ttw. Anyone know why this crash is happening????

Frontier is so new we don't even have any identified "mod conflict" resolutions posted yet. Your best bet is to ask on their Nexus Mods "comments" page.

Just making a "wild guess": from reports Frontier is a very large world space. Likely you need to be using the "network install" version of the GECK to cope with the memory limitations. Please see the "Copying interior or exterior cells between plugins" entry in the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

Otherwise, all I can suggest you check out the "Common Problems with GECK" entry in the wiki "Getting started creating mods using GECK" article.

-Dubious-