Funcional Power Armor Helmet

Sonikuu

I don't have much knowledge of the Fallout series, but there appear to be various attachments on the Power Helmet that would be useful if functional. There seems to be a flashlight and a laser sight or something. Obviously this is not necessary, but it doesn't seem particularly difficult to use the existing flashlight mod to make a functional power helmet. I just thought it'd be kinda cool to use those various attachments. I don't know what they all are or what they do, maybe someone more up-to-date on the fallout series knows more about power armor. The attachments I envision are a flashlight, a laser sight, night vision, maybe a scanner (which could be accomplished by simple perception boost).

Similar requests have been made before, ranging from mods as simple as adding glowing parts to the equipment to as complex as making fully functional lights, a visible helmet interior, modified HUD, etc.

Personally, I'd love to see all of it. If you've ever played Metal Gear Solid 4, remember the Gekko vision in one of the opening scenes and how it was false color and cluttered with tons of data (same thing in the Terminator movies)? That's what I would love to see for power helmets...

Archived