Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel Gone from the Nexus?

phoenixdownn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now boss is throwing me: "Warning: This plugin has improperly numbered FormIDs and may have some corruption because it was made with an older version (4.2 or 4.3.x) of TESVSnip. A fixed version has been sent to the author. Please look for an update." on the plugins (Sounds, Dawnguard, and DragonBorn), the updated ones when 3.0 fisrt released. I used those alongside CoT 2.1's main file, as they showed no errors at the time. Are these something I should be worried about for my save game, or will all the issues be fixed when the new files get released? I hope I don't have to start all over again lol

So now boss is throwing me: "Warning: This plugin has improperly numbered FormIDs and may have some corruption because it was made with an older version (4.2 or 4.3.x) of TESVSnip. A fixed version has been sent to the author. Please look for an update." on the plugins (Sounds, Dawnguard, and DragonBorn), the updated ones when 3.0 fisrt released. I used those alongside CoT 2.1's main file, as they showed no errors at the time. Are these something I should be worried about for my save game, or will all the issues be fixed when the new files get released? I hope I don't have to start all over again lol

I don't think you have anything to worry about but, you need to read a few posts back.