Skyrim Crashing on startup with Mod loaded

kane4355

I am trying to figure out why my mod is causing skyrim to crash when my mod is loaded. I have narrowed it down to my mod between deselecting ALL mods and having only my mod available to turning everything off and only having the baseline skyrim loaded. I have checked it with TES5edit and it loads perfectly fine. I have also cleaned it with TES5edit and TESVsnip. recently I was contacted by an admin to remove certain files from my mod from other users who were banned for various reasons. I went through cleaning my mod removing a dependancy and certain textures, files and meshes belonging to my mod. I made sure I went through the creation kit and dropped the file path links to those files within the creation kit. I also have no errors other than navmesh (which have been there from the start) when i load up the creation kit. i had previous errors and I went one by one fixing them. Most of them were either having an NPC in a faction but had no crime faction to having multiple unique actors in two different places. All issues fixed! I did use TESVsnip to remove the dependacy from the header but I went back into the creation kit to fix the Form ID count in the header and it was fine. I have even checked to make sure the load order was fine and everything. I cant figure this out. this is what the crash log says but it doesn't give any specifics:

[03/29/2013 - 11:52:48AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[03/29/2013 - 11:52:48AM] error: Native function SetDontMove in empty state could find no matching function on linked type Actor. Function will not be bound.
[03/29/2013 - 11:52:48AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[03/29/2013 - 11:52:48AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) -1294967296 (max total)

what does that mean?! is it my mod causing this or is it something to do with skyrim when a mod is loaded??? My mod is set to hidden until I can get this issue fixed.

Anyone's help in this is greatly appreciated.

Okay so never mind i fixed the issue! apparently i missed some actors that were created in my mod from another mod that was a dependency that I had to remove. The error and crash i was getting was because I removed the mod from load and dependency but files still existed from its previous meld. For those who read this if you ever have a crash issue at start up screen make sure you check that you removed EVERYTHING before uploading.