Iventory Fonts

Kataura

Ok, yet another problem. :sweat:

I just recently installed "DarkUId DarN 156 Manual Version" and it seems to be working well, but the in game fonts are way too big and jumbled up, making it impossible to play properly.

I'd noticed in the comments for this mod that other people had the same trouble as me. Has anyone been able to correct this error? If so can you help me?

Also I'd love to know how to make my own mods and change my own fonts. I'd like to know what programs to use.

Thanks.

Ok, yet another problem. :sweat:

I just recently installed "DarkUId DarN 156 Manual Version" and it seems to be working well, but the in game fonts are way too big and jumbled up, making it impossible to play properly.

I'd noticed in the comments for this mod that other people had the same trouble as me. Has anyone been able to correct this error? If so can you help me?

Also I'd love to know how to make my own mods and change my own fonts. I'd like to know what programs to use.

Thanks.

The pinned FAQ's are your friends: http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=53173

Hi again Kataura,

Say, why didn't you use the OMOD version? I could imagine that once you install that, you can choose your font size. I'm not exactly sure ofc since I'm using Darnified UI. But the difference can't be that big I guess.

Just in case if you don't know how to use omods: drag the omod file to the Oblivion/OBMM/Mod folder and start obmm. It should appear on the right side marked with red or black. If it doesn't appear, just click on load on the bottom and browse for your omod. You can activate it by double clicking it.

Archived