Skyrim no grass what-so-ever (need urgent help)

I've been playing skyrim every since it got out, i recently bought a new computer just to play skyrim on ultra with graphics mods....

on my old computer, i had the normal vanilla grass with normal densities, on my current computer, i've added some graphics mods like ENB and lush grass/trees and Denser grass (Grass and grass), but, i when i play the game... ENB and lush trees are working perfect but i can't seem to find any grass anywhere except the ones that look hand placed by the developers...

also, i tried going on the creation kit to see if thees an issue.... so i open the are around whiterun AND THERES TONS AND TONS OF GRASS, so i go ingame around the same area and still no grass what-so-ever.... please help... i really adore this game but i can't play it without grass

Edited by DarkHighBosmer

I suggest that either some of the mods you have installed are having a conflict over grass (less likely) or that your grass settings in your ini files are messed up (more likely). Google Skyrim Grass Settings and you will find quite a number of articles on how to set up grass in Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini so things work correctly.

i've found tons of different grass settings on google... which one should i use? also, if anyone has the mods running fine, could they post theirs?

P.S : my comp can run skyrim on Ultra with graphics mods, so if theres stuff that lower quality to increase FPS, just tell me how to edit it in the INI, thanks in advance

first check ur ini files,there is an option to disable in there

might help if u actually listed the names of those grass mods u installed... "denser grass" yields nothing in search...

better yet, links, so the person who helps u wont have to spend as much of their time

Edited by Ichibu

Open up skyrim.ini, and find this:

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMinGrassSize=128
Setting bAllowCreateGrass and/or bAllowLoadGrass to 0 disables grass production.
iMinGrassSize determines grass density; the higher the value the less dense the grass concentration, and 128 is the maximum value.
Yes, there should be only one grass mod.