Pint Sized Slasher's Gear WITH the fear Effect

krioslord444

hey guys,im here again with i simple request.ever since i got to the main quest i liked being the pint sized slasher- the mini meani that slashes people with his high-powerd knife.after i finished the quest i serched fallout 3 nexus for a mod that adds the suit and knife of the famed killer.yes,i checked them out but they missed the one thing that drawn my attention to the pint sized choopacabra,the terror he inflicets on his enemy's the way the npcs feared me,shouting"oh no,its the pint sized slasher"the way they runed in fear as i slashed them with my knife.so,here i am,requesting a modder to make me(and most other people)a mod that adds the suit and knife with the all running in fear shouting"oh no,its the pint sized slasher"thing and that when you remove the items,the effect stops and you can always put the stuff on and it will return and so on.now that thats done im here to adress a bonus issue.you see,i have been thinking of making a talk show radio station,with mp3 talk stuff made from a progrem i have called textaloud,which converts written text into computeraized voice and then into mp3 files(if desired).it will have talk shows which talk about all the importent stuff in the waste,like best spots for scavenging,talking about places with civilaization,talking about politics(or whats left of it,at least)and other ideas that you could think of.of cource,a modder will make the actual radio station and i will just make the mp3's for the shows.also,you can use this topic to post ideas for what talk shows you want and what stuff you want to hear.

Archived