Skyrim low FPS on my MSI GE60 0ND

AltLamasticot

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what your thinking of maybe is more "priority"? You can start Skyrim the open your talk manager and highlight Skyrim in the processes and right click to prioritize it. One thing ya can do is leave that task manager open on the performance tab. Then open the AB and play. When ya quit the game ya can see on the graphs how much cpu, vpu, mem etc is being used or if it was maxed out.

In your task manager you will see a graph for your system memory and one for each of your cpu cores. On AB You will see one for your vpu (processor on your video card) and one for the memory on it. After you close the game just take a look at it and see if any of them hit 100%.

in theory, that could be done in bios. depending on laptop brand and type, you can usually get there by mashing DEL, INSERT or F10 key. there is usually brief "press X" to access bios message at start of boot process.

other possible way is to just disable it in device manager but... that isn't same thing and i'm not sure how well that would work.