SKSE SkyUI NMM BOSS Wrye Bash MOD Organizer

MODinsane

I'm updated in everyone of these. I am updated with Skyrim via Steam. NMM, BOSS and Wyre Bash all recognize SKSE 1.06.13. I started using MOD Organizer, because my game began the CTD. Now the game is running, but in SKSE Tester I receive error 1 no SKSE and therefore SkyUI will not work. Is there some special way you have to use MOD Organizer to recognize SKSE? If I click on the SKSE button in MO, I receive an error that it isnt in my C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim, yet I installed it and recognized in the other utilities. I followed the install process by silverlock for SKSE to transfer files to the Data, Script etc. It just isnt recognized in MO. When I started using MO, one MOD conflicted and woud disable that MOD. I removed that MOD and no more message. My game plays, but w/o SKSE and I cant use SkyUI's features. The never ending updating is getting on my nerves. I have the game working and then updates to start because of CTD's. Ive used savegame cleaner before I started MO. It is getting annoying.

Not entirely clear what issues are you experiencing.

MO does not resolve CTDs. It's only a mod manager. It's primary purpose is to isolate mod resources from the game data folder so mods containing conflicting loose files will not overwrite each other, and when you uninstall mods, it will not leave behind 'orphan files' in your game data folder. To launch SKSE (and any other Skyrim mod utilities like TES5Edit or Wrye Bash), you need to set them up as 'executables' in MO and then launch them through MO (you cannot launch SKSE outside of MO, because it would not be able to read MO's 'virtual data folder'). If you are using MO, all mods should be installed through MO (never manually, through Steam's Workshop's screwed up 'subscriptions', or with another mod manager, which would then defeat the purpose of using MO), but all 'utilities' (including SKSE) should be installed manually (rather than through MO).

I am not sure what you mean by 'save game cleaner.' I am only aware of two 'utilities' hosted on the Nexus that purportedly 'clean' save games. One of them is virtually useless and does not really do anything that can't be accomplished through an in game cell reset, and the other (the 'orphan script cleaner') basically wipes all the important data from the save game and has been described as equivalent to 'save game suicide' (and users are better off starting a new game if they have to resort to using that 'cleaner').