CBBE 3BBB load order with CBBE

iblurtalot

So I recently updated CBBE 3BBB and when I did the load order I put 3BBB after CBBE. This caused all bodies to revert to Vanilla model. When I went into bodyslide and rebuilt all the bodies they were still set to vanilla. 3BBB and CBBE share femalebody.nif so it's confusing why if 3BBB is after CBBE I can't get any new meshes to apply. I switched it back and put CBBE before 3BBB and now the bodies are being built according to the bodyslide. Does this effect anything to do with 3BBB or will it be just fine?

Also with 3BBB in the FOMOD it says if you have breasts larger than D-Cup to go into the config files and change it so the collision is better detected. Could someone tell me which config file and values need to be changed?

I operate with CBBE AFTER 3BBB, which is what Vortex suggests during installation, and what I think I read in some 3BBB forum post here or at LL along the way.

regarding your E/F/G/etc sized breasts, I favor what apparently are "small breasts" (b-cup to c-cup at most) so I've never used anything that large myself, but if the instruction was with regards to CBPC tweaking, that would be done in the CBPCxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx config files in /SKSE/plugins

xxxxxx... because it's possible to have quite a few different CBPC ini - txt actually, but effectively ini - files depending on the other mods you might have installed

And ftr, I doubt it has to do with configuring SMP. (although a quote would help)

Why? I just posted a query a day or two ago (and got a reasonable response) regarding how collisions work with SMP (I asked specifically if collision spheres, used by CBPC to detect collision, are used by SMP, and if not, then what does SMP use (?) , so unless someone counters it with a better answer, my understanding right now is that SMP collisions work directly on mesh/mesh collision, rather than the collision sphere mesh polyps used by CBPC. TMI, fyi, fwiw.

CBBE 3BBB should be installed after CBBE base mod. It should be last in all your body mod orders. XPMSE > CBBE > HDT-SMP > 3BBB. Sounds like something is overriding 3BBB. This is why I use MO2. I can just drag and drop 3BBB after CBBE without having to reinstall and screw up my Data folder. It should looks like this . (Link to GIF of how it should look in game (this is my character) Warning: Contains nudity).