CTD when attempting to enter Windhelm

Nocturnstalker

The reason it is so short is because I was capable of starting a new game and within a minute or so reproduce the same results. I am currently in the progress of checking the plugins.

So it seems that Skyre is what is causing the problem. I disabled all of the skyre and skyre dependent plugins and it solved the issue. Though that is the the -one- mod I don't want to go without >.<

Edited by Nocturnstalker

if it is SkyRe that is causing the problems I would advise checking through your mods to see if they have any noted incompatibility with SkyRe / have compatibility patches SkyRe.

it also may be worth reactivating the SkyRe modules one by one until you replicate the CTD again.

OK so the crash is coming from SkyRe Races.esp, I've narrowed it down to that. It is the only one causing these crashes. If I am forced to go without that part of the mod then I will live but I am still worried about these duplicate formid errors from the ReProccer. If I should start another thread about that problem I will but it seems that I have solved the CTD while transitioning cells. I'll keep testing just to make sure.

Edited by Nocturnstalker