Resistance weapons.

Loeb123

Hi there! I was searching on the net and I found some pics of an amazing weapon. It looks difficult to be made, and I don't have the apropiate skills. Is someone able to do it, please?

I think it's the Bullseye, but I don't have the game, so I'm not sure :confused:

Thanks in advance!! :thumbsup:

Porting the models over is impossible unless you have the game on your computer and a ps3 emulator. I would love the guns from that game but someone would have to recreate the meshes and textures themselves.

Yeah, I know. Well and I think it's illegal to port models from games (well i'm not sure :) ). Would be difficult to do, I know, but they are amazing! But a lot of time will be required. Don't know... I wish I was a modder, but I cannot understood never all those 3D Editors! They turn me crazy! :)

PS: I've seen you are the author of the L.A.R.G. ? That's a preety good rifle!

No kidding! Bethesda's pretty two-faced when it comes to modding. This is the wall that the modders ran into trying to port the horses from Oblivion.

Anyways, I think the guns from Resistance really fit the (original) Fallout world for the most part.

Some people are a little iffy about downloading mods that cross over franchises so modders are less likely to make them.

Also this one would require a new mesh and possibly animation which would be a huge pain.

could be done using the standard animation imo.

the laser sight would be a pain tho, you'd have to have an extremely transparent extra small tube with a glow map and a light emiiter to emulate it lol. which would be awkward using the current exporter and nifskope.

do-able... but awkward.

could be done using the standard animation imo.

I'm not sure what the resistance weapon reload animations look like so I assumed they'd be different than what's available.

Could be wrong though.

Archived