U.S. Air Force Uniforms

JanusForbeare

As part of a much larger mod, I require someone skilled with mesh and texture editing to create several integral pieces. The first and foremost of these are several modern U.S.A.F. uniforms. Specifically, I require both male and female versions of the current service dress. It would be ideal if the artist could include details such as rank-specific epaulets and distinguishing between officer and enlisted dress. Furthermore, for combat situations, it would be ideal to have male and female versions of the Airman Battle Uniform. Creating any further uniform pieces or accessories would be completely at the discretion of the artist, though they would be more than welcome.

I know it's asking a lot of effort and dedication, but the artist would have course retain all rights to their work, and would be properly credited when my mod is finally released. If I knew the first thing about nifskope or any form of mesh editing, I would gladly do it myself, but I'm still wrapping my head around the finer points of the GECK. So I'm putting the call out to anyone and everyone - if you feel up to the challenge, please help me out!

I also want to mention that I need mesh/texture artists to put together another few toys for the mod (2 new weapons, a new form of terminal and one more object I won't mention just yet :whistling: ). If you want to help, post a reply, or better yet, message me, and I'll send you the details.

Thanks in advance!

Archived