Awesome hide-out

Cotton007

While playing the game, I talked the Mr. Burke and turned him in to the Sheriff. The sheriff went to talk to Burke, soon after telling him he was going to prison, Mr. Burke shot him.

I ventured around and decided that I should check out the Sheriff's house. Low-and-behold I found one of the coolest places in the game, only to find that the doors aren't usable.

If you go to the roof of his house, there are two doors, both unusable.

My Request:

Do something with them!

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/4568/dooryg5.png

This is the first door. Right after you get on the roof from inside the house. After you go up the stairs, shown in the pic, there is another door. Both are hard to miss.

EDIT!!!!!

Is there anyway to change ownership of the sheriff's house to the player's house? If so, you may want to include that in the mod too.

EDIT 2!!!!!

Above the gate to megaton, just inside the town, there is a platform with a guard on it, and no way to get up there. Can someone put a ladder or some stairs from your house to that platform?

i agree i was going to post a topic like this but on top of the sheriff house in the old airplane tell theres a hidden hatch there great sniper spot to i love that place and if some 1 makes a hide out there that wud be cool p.s.4am sorry bad everything tierd just about to go to bed but this i had to reply

Mcaleman: I have plenty of hideout mods.... 3 actually. But to me this just seems like a waste of somewhere awesome. If you've been up there, you'd totally understand.

phillip44: You go inside the sheriff's house, up the stairs, turn around behind you, there's a little platform above the stairs with a grate above it, go over to it, look up, and go inside.

Archived