Is there another means of fixing the desynchronized speech than using

Panzer4

...the Silent Hill patch from ENB? My problem is that although it fixed the desynchronization problem, it keeps the game from recognizing my video card. Is there another patch out or some other way of fixing it out there?

Edited by Panzer4

One cause of lipsync appearing desynced is having our FPS clamp set to something other than 0 like 60, but your frames being under that. Dunno if this is 100% related to your problem, you didn't post much info about the mod you're having trouble with, Silent Hill I believe?

Right. The initial problem was that an NPC's mouth would start moving and then the dialogue would kick in maybe five or ten seconds later. The solution I found was a patch for Silent Hill that was posted on the ENB site. I installed it and it solved the problem. Then I decided to upgrade to FNV Ultimate. After I installed it and the dozen or so mods I was using--including the Silent Hill patch--the game no longer recognized my ATI Radeon 4670 card but only an NVIDIA card, which I do not and have never had. Following some advice in another post about the problem perhaps being caused by a rogue ENB d3d9.dll file in my FNV directory, I renamed that file to d3d9_rogue.dll and the game recognized my card, however the desynchornized dialogue was back.

Therefore my question has become whether there is another fix for the dialogue problem than the ENB file, which is confirmed to be the source of the non-recognized video card problem.