A few good, easy mod ideas.

jaejintsujin

I'm not sure if all of these are possible, so I'm looking for feedback

1a. Being able to attack, block and cast spells while jumping.

1b. Being able to Jump from Sprinting.

2. Randomize locations of words of power, (except Fus and Wuld)

3. Randomize locations of standing stones (except the starting three)

(I think those two alone could add a lot of replay value to new games)

4. Non-blood "hitsparks" for non human enemies. (embers while hitting a flame atronach, sparks for storm, or dwemer enemies)

5. A character/mod manager. So if you load one character it uses a set list of mods, and if I load a different character, different mods.

I don't know how possible any of these are but I'd love to hear some feedback (also if any of these mods already exist and I just don't know about them yet)

If you made ANY of these mods, you would be my hero.

1b. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19668

2 & 3. Should be entirely possible. Might need to use the same method as in WTF: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28761 That is, randomizes them, but not within the game itself.

4.) Hmm... I think this is already implemented in vanilla...but I'm not certain.

5.) Good luck! But here's a workaround you can do pretty easily by yourself:

First, find your plugins.txt file. This is usually in Users\(username)\AppData\Local\Skyrim\plugins.txt.

Then, create a copy of that file and place it in a different folder or rename it. For total ease of use I would create a separate folder for each character, or each TYPE of character you play (Warrior folder, Thief folder, Mage folder, etc.).

Perform a one-time edit to your plugins.txt for each character and save THAT version of plugins.txt to the folder that corresponds to your character or class.

Make sure you don't forget to create a folder (or renamed copy) for the character you're *currently* using and intend to play next. It would suck to not have that list available if you decide to load up a different mod set for Character B and then realize you never saved a backup of plugins.txt for Character A!

In between startups, navigate to \AppData\Local\Skyrim\CHARACTERFOLDER\plugins.txt and copy that file into \AppData\Local\Skyrim, replacing the plugins.txt that is currently there.

When you're ready to change characters, go to the correct folder and copy the plugins.txt the same way.

If you want to really simplify the process, create a batch program (.bat file) for each character to execute from your desktop which copies plugins.txt from one folder to the other.