Terminator:SCC Cameron mods

Marked0n3

hey all, i was just wondering a few things..

1- theres that great glove mod thats out, is it possible for someone to make a texture of those fingerless stripey gloves that cameron always wears in SCC plz??

2- a cameron savegame would be neat, i have tried to make a character that looks like her but it just wont happen, it took me about a week to make a female character that looked how i wanted them to look the first time round, making it LOOK LIKE sum1 is another thing...

3- Camerons clothes. that mini skirt she always wore in the first series would be great!

4- maybe a few new cyborg perks, im not talking making her bulletproof or something just maybe a perk that changes it so that you can heal or "FIX" yourself using the workbench or something?? and instead of sleeping it could be called stand-by or recharge or something lol and also when u have crippled limbs the only way to fix them is with scrap metal or something??

anyway just a few ideas, i would try these myself but im useless at making mods and i just thought that the terminator world looks pretty much like fallout...

What about a Cameron companion? Totally plausible, too, given that Armitage and Harkness are androids; you could write her in as another run-away. Although I suppose that would cheat you out of her cool blue Terminator-vision.

On a separate note, I have always wondered how cool it would be to have a total conversion where the player is the run-away android/terminator/machine escaping The Institute...

yeh cameron companion would be cool, but bein a badass robot female dog yourself would be better! lol

if you took out the need to sleep but have to go to a location where theres one of those robot recharge chamber things like the robot factory, or maybe a perk to give you one in your megaton house, and the longet you leave it to use that chamber the more your stats decrease.

just throwing out some ideas here, but looks like its only me and r4y30n that actually think it would be cool to have a terminator mod lol :(

Other Terminator stuff has been mentioned, just nothing Cameron specific.

Anyways, if you want to treat T3 as canon (laughable though it may be) the terminators were powered by "hydrogen fuel cells" which really appeared to be microfusion cells. Thus you could make the terminators burn MFCs, although in T2 Arnold states that he can run for "one hundred and twenty years, on my existing power cell." Basically they last as long as a T-51b.

I think the best way to counter the terminator's awesome-ness is to include the mod with some of the increased difficulty mods. I would also set some of the combat stats to 100 at start, as we all know terminators are killing machines from the moment they're switched on, but retain a capacity to learn new skills, such as speech craft and bartering.

And maybe you would use scrap, sensor modules, etc to heal yourself and the amount healed would depend on your repair skill?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived