Not quiet sure whats going on

nopeskillz7

hey, this is probably a quick fix but I'm not too familiar with the CK , my problem is : when i open up the character menu ; skills the header for the perk trees are all mixed and matched

Here's a picture

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn120/nopeskillz7/TESV2013-04-0418-54-21-39.png

I play skyrim heavily modded and use boss, wrye bash , tes5 edit etc

I've also used to the CK to see if there was a misspelling with the actor values but they are correct, I'm not sure what else to do, if anyone has any input that would be great, thanks.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my skse is at 1.6.13 and my sky UI is at 3.4 i believe those are the current versions, i also just now tried to reinstall Skyui, no luck :confused:, the last i remembetr the menu to be normal was right before i was using tes5edit to override some conflicts but i never messed with these actor values

What where the mods did you edit?

i was editing the "Morrowind armor for skyrim" under the perks menu to be used with t3n0's Sky_re following sharlkrans "conflict" video for tes5edit on youtube, when i exited tes5 edit i didn't save anything and thats the last i can remember it skyrim being normal

Edited by nopeskillz7

From what I could find out this a common problem, and Sky re or Frostfall seem to be what causes it, or some cases SkyUI. TES5Edit might have saved/changed it somehow, you can try to install them again, or finish the patch to see if that fixes it.

From what I could find out this a common problem, and Sky re or Frostfall seem to be what causes it, or some cases SkyUI. TES5Edit might have saved/changed it somehow, you can try to install them again, or finish the patch to see if that fixes it.

i unustalled / reinstalled sky re frostfall and sky ui no luck , i also started the game with neither of the mods activated no luck, going to try a fresh reinstall

I would wait to do that till a last resort, I recently did a clean install and one of my mods (its a nececity for my character) causes CTD.

since i ran it w/o mods that can change actor values maybe tes5edit did somthing with my skyrim.esp ?