Not quiet sure whats going on

nopeskillz7

If there are scripts in the mods you deactivated the scripts are still in the save file. As for TES5Edit, as far as I have seen it asks to save files, not sure if it saves auto. I have seen people with this problem before, there is one on like page 5 in the Mod troubleshooting page but no solution.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are scripts in the mods you deactivated the scripts are still in the save file. As for TES5Edit, as far as I have seen it asks to save files, not sure if it saves auto. I have seen people with this problem before, there is one on like page 5 in the Mod troubleshooting page but no solution.

in tes5edit what would be the editorID naming the actor values would be under,

maybe send me a ss of how you actor values look tes V edit?

Aight I found the actor values in TES5Edit. That's what I was thinking either make a new plugin in that renames them or edit the Skyre one.

For one hand the ID looks to be 0000044C. You should be able to rename it via the Creation Kit, not sure if it will fix the problem though. I will get the screen shot up in a minute, pc being a little slow. (have a lot of things open on the computer, including 9 tabs in Chrome)

Aight I found the actor values in TES5Edit. That's what I was thinking either make a new plugin in that renames them or edit the Skyre one.

For one hand the ID looks to be 0000044C. You should be able to rename it via the Creation Kit, not sure if it will fix the problem though. I will get the screen shot up in a minute, pc being a little slow. (have a lot of things open on the computer, including 9 tabs in Chrome)

the most bizarre part is the perk tree itself is fine all of them are correctly ordered etc, its just the perk header thats like that, its makes it so you cant see skill prgression either, somthings had to happen with Tes5edit then

Here is the screen shot of the One Hand AV in TES5Edit. In TES5Edit go to Skyrim.esm > AcotorValue > the perks are here. The image is attached, had to lower the quality so I can have the image at monitor size so it is easier to read.

Not sure if it helps but #ffffff is the number for rgb white. I use it in HTML, <font color="#ffffff">, it makes the color of the text white.

Edited by Dart98Rock

Here is the screen shot of the One Hand AV in TES5Edit. In TES5Edit go to Skyrim.esm > AcotorValue > the perks are here. The image is attached, had to lower the quality so I can have the image at monitor size so it is easier to read.

Not sure if it helps but #ffffff is the number for rgb white. I use it in HTML, <font color="#ffffff">, it makes the color of the text white.

hmm our tes5edit values are the same heres my pic, slight difference due to skyre of course

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn120/nopeskillz7/Untitled.jpg

Edited by nopeskillz7

Ya the pics close to the same, just that Null reference is what stands out. Go to the Skyre mod, download the version you are using and only install the .esp file which will over right the one that is installed.

that's the part that makes this complicated i did that and it didn't change anything its still the same, im usually pretty good at figuring out whats wrong but this ones got me really stumped :\

what about making that plugin to correct them that you mentioned?