Can not See Mouse or Menu when starting up

arroya

Ok Yesterday a good friend of mine spent about 4 hours maybe 5 with me and some mods. To Summarize it all we realized my game was crashing way too much for the load order I have and what he decided to to do was walk me through a proper install of Python and Wyre Bash in order to clean up some mods that may be out of order. And then we made some small tweaks to my load order so that everything would run a lot smoother. We successfully removed the old merged patch we made in FNVedit and created a new and improved one using wyre bash. However upon starting the game up I realized that there is no cursor for the game. I cannot click through the starting slides. And no menu shows up.

I had this issue before about 4 days ago and it was after we had originally re did my load order it was a small fix basically the patch we created in FNV wasn't created properly so I just deleted it and recreated it and BAM! it was running. However for some reason Now I do not think that is the case. I will post my specs and my load order at the end of this. I spoke to my friend and he told me this is normally what happens when you put a lot of time into something your so used to working with it that its normally one small thing that is causing. Any help from ANYONE is much appreciated im sure IM just missing something or maybe the mods just need to be reinstalled... But I want to try ALL option minus reinstalling. Because I'm in Afghanistan and the bandwidth here is not stable enough for me to re download and patch this game allll the way up again.

Here is my Specs Operating System
Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i7 @ 2.40GHz 49 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. MS-1762 (SOCKET 0) 28 °C
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@60Hz)
Microsoft Basic Render Driver
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Hard Drives
238GB Intel Raid 0 Volume (RAID)
699GB Western Digital WDC WD7500BPKT-22PK4T0 (SATA) 31 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp BDDVDW SN-506AB
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Here is Load Order FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Advanced Recon Tech.esm
NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
Monster Wars.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Selective Fire.esm
wsex.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
NSkies URWLified.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
New Vegas Error Corrections Extras.esp
CASM.esp
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp
ExtendedNVRadio.esp
MojaveExtended20.esp
MojaveExtended40.esp
MojaveExtended60.esp
MojaveExtended80.esp
MojaveExtended100.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
NVEC NVCE PN COMBO Patch.esp
Selective Fire - Project Nevada.esp
SignatureArmor.esp
SignatureWeapons.esp
LFox Missing Ammo Recipes.esp
LFox Missing Ammo Recipes HH DLC.esp
Advanced Recon Gear.esp
Advanced Recon Tech.esp
Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
DWDEagle44.esp
Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
DragonskinTacticalOutfit.esp
DragonskinBonusPack.esp
DTO-ProjectNevada.esp
More Realistic Aiming.esp
Lone Gunman's Tools of Trade.esp
M14_EBR.esp
LFox Missing Ammo Recipes GRA DLC.esp
CourierCacheWSE.esp
LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes_edisleado.esp
VSS_Vintorez.esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
AK74.esp
AEK971.esp
Reactive People - Ultimatum.esp
WMXUE.esp
WMXUE_ModernWeapons.esp
WMXUE-CouriersStash.esp
WMXUE-PN.esp
NVEC Complete NVCE WMXUE Patch.esp
Mail Order Catalogs.esp
wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
NCR Overhaul2.0.esp
wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
Radio Hotkey.esp
NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-ElectroCity.esp
wsex-alignmentfix.esp
NSkies URWLifiedHH.esp
NSkies URWLifiedOWB.esp
NVWillow.esp
bzArmour.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Total active plugins: 80
Total plugins: 80

No main menu is usually an orphaned record. A record in a plugin whose formid does not exist in its master anymore or has been repurposed and is of a different formtype now. You are probably looking for an outdated compatibility patch.

hmm Its weird because. I just made a merged patch on fnv for now and disabled the bashed. And its running onthe merged.. obviously im getting my crashes. But its running I feel with the bashed patch it will run fine. However it just isnt working im not too sure where to start looking

See I told you it's because of those errors, an orphaned record shows up with the message "Error: Could not be resolved" in FNVedit, at a glance. From your LO though, there shouldn't be any...

SO Since the only thing giving me issues is willow plus I think I read somewhere she is not compaible with NVEC I decided to remove her. and remake the bashed patch unfortunatley nothing happened. Lol still can not click on anything andstill no menu. What I did notice is the merged pach for FNv will still work again. I ran FNV searched for erors saw none on the right hand side since willow is removed. I did notice an option to clear orphaned files in wyre bash ( I didint hit it though) Should I check that or will i just ruin my game

The errors in Willows plugin are just FNVedit read errors, the package is actually fine. It just saying that it thinks those sub-records in those categories are out of order (referenced incorrectly) when in actual fact it won't have any effect on the game itself, well it will but not negative, it's designed that way.