FNIS Sexlab Behavior not compatible

OverHeardWhale

So i got this error when running FNIS and ive deleted and reinstalled sexlabs SE multiple times, I also have done the same to XPMSE just in case,

im not sure what could be causing this or how to fix it.

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

Reading skyrim romance animated V3.0 ...

Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

1407 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character).

3 Warning(s).

Sounds like you've installed an "Oldrim" version of SexLab.

"Not Skyrim SE compatible" usually means just that: Animation mod from "Oldrim" installed in SE. The animation files in SE (.hkx) have a slightly different format, so animations directly from "Oldrim" won't work in SE.

I'm not an expert on NSFW stuff, but AFAIK there is a version of SL for SE. It's probably somewhere on loverslab, too.

• 1 year later...

My error is >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_skyrim romance animated_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and idk how to fix it :c

You have three options:

1. Don't use the mod in question. I don't know exactly, where this file comes from, but it should be something about "romance".

2. Look for an updated version. AFAIK, at least the most popular mods on LL were ported to SE.

3. Port the mod yourself. Depending on the mod, this can be tricky. Basically, everything that uses .dll files or heavily relies on SKSE is extremely hard to convert to SE. Refer to the guides on the internet. There are a lot of them. If you want to go that route, you also need to convert the animations. TBH, this is rather "advanced" stuff. So, unfortunately, options 1 or 2 are the most realistic.

• 1 year later...

Sounds like you've installed an "Oldrim" version of SexLab.

"Not Skyrim SE compatible" usually means just that: Animation mod from "Oldrim" installed in SE. The animation files in SE (.hkx) have a slightly different format, so animations directly from "Oldrim" won't work in SE.

I'm not an expert on NSFW stuff, but AFAIK there is a version of SL for SE. It's probably somewhere on loverslab, too.

So, I downloaded the Special Edition version and I am getting the same problem.