Skyrim nexus site (and only skyrim) very very slow

RegM

I have the same issues and plus when i want to download a mod, both with nmm and manually i can't , it always appears a message An error occurred but nothing that specifies what...many tries i have to do before finally download the mod, and almost every time i load a pege i have to refresh it because i have the 504 getaway time out...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same in the UK for me too with bad gateways and slow to non-existent loading up. Now NMM won't even download from EU servers, in fact, they don't appear anymore despite being the default location. A manual download also only gives a choice of American servers. Oh well.... keep on trying :-)

The Nexus is a mess right now. During a time span of about 10 seconds, all of the following errors occurred:

1. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

2. 500 Internal Server Error

3. 504 Gateway Time-out

I think they broke something. It wasn't this bad before. Can't do much of anything now.

The Nexus is a mess right now. During a time span of about 10 seconds, all of the following errors occurred:

1. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

2. 500 Internal Server Error

3. 504 Gateway Time-out

I think they broke something. It wasn't this bad before. Can't do much of anything now.

I got exact the same, it's very annoying :(

• 2 weeks later...